Guarding the privacy and safety of your data and being good at it is crucial to us. This Policy outlines what we collect about you, how we use, share and manage this data. It also outlines the choices you have about this data. Please read it carefully.
What we collect and why
We only collect the minimum required data when you choose to share it with us and when you shop with us online.
How we obtain your email or phone number:
- When you shop our website or app
- When you sign up for our newsletter (email address only)
Why we collect and how we use this info:
- If you agree, we may use it to contact you about your purchase (e.g. to send you an e-receipt).
- We need your contact info to give you updates about your order (e.g. to confirm your order, give you delivery info, etc.) We share this info with our delivery partners (e.g., DHL, Hived), which may send you updates about the shipment status of your order.
- If you choose to receive marketing from us, we use your data to send you info about our latest and greatest products and services, like sales and contests. You can choose to stop talking to us any time, but we’ll miss you!
Other information about you such as your name, address and payment details
How we obtain other info about you:
- When you buy items from our website, we ask for your name, address, payment details, and contact info.
- When you contact us with a comment, question, or complaint, we’ll ask for information that identifies you.
- If you post to our digital channels (such as reviews or pictures) we get the info you post.
Why we collect and how we use this info:
- We need this info to: Process your order, deliver goods and services to you, process payments and communicate with you about the status of your order.
- We need this to promptly respond to you. We may also use your feedback (in an anonymised form) to improve our products and services.
- We use your feedback to improve your experience on our channels and to improve our products and services.
Technical Info like your IP address, browser etc.
- When you visit our website or app, we collect technical information such as: IP address, your browser type, your operating system and how your browse or use our website or app.
Why we obtain and how we use this info:
- We need this info to protect your data and our site. We also use it to improve to improve your experience and to improve our products and services.
- We also use ‘cookies’ and similar tech to collect data about the pages you access or visit.
Ads on other sites:
We want to connect with you where it is most convenient for you. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. We participate in online advertising to help you find our products.
We may use information about you, like what you’ve purchased in the past, so we can reach you on other websites or social media networks with relevant product. If you do not want that, just tell us, and we’ll stop.
When we share data, we always demand our partners protect your data and follow the data privacy law. If you choose to give others your data directly (like Google or Facebook) their rules apply to that data, not ours.
Holding your data
We need your data to fulfill our contracts with you, provide you great products and excellent service, and comply with some laws. We plan to keep your data until we no longer have a relationship with you or for as long as it is required by contract or law.
Our goal is to serve you. We know you want to control your data and you have the right to do so. We serve customers in many countries, and data privacy laws differ from one to another. Here is a list of the rights you have in the European Union:
- You can ask us to correct your data or to delete some of it;
- You can ask for a copy of your data or info about what we collect, why, who we share it with, etc.;
- You can ask us to transfer data you gave us to other companies;
- You can ask us to stop using some data;
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing;
- You can make a complaint to a local data protection authority;
We plan to defend your rights and work with you to make sure you feel that your data is protected. If you have any questions regarding your rights, please contact us.
To keep you safe, we will need to verify your identity before we can assist you with these rights.
We may update this Policy from time to time. We’ll post the new policy here. This Policy was last updated on 21 February 2023.