BEEN x TALA: Vauxhall Backpack
Sorry, currently out of stock
Beautifully versatile and timeless, Vauxhall is the result of a collaboration between two UK-based female-founded sustainable brands - BEEN London and TALA.
This multi-functional backpack tells a truly sustainable story. With every piece handmade in London from luxury sustainable materials, sustainability has never felt so pure. The design features regenerated nylon sourced from fishing nets which often populate our seas, and recycled felt designed to reduce the growing landfill issue. The zips and lining are made from recycled polyester, sourced from single-use plastic bottles, and we’ve added premium apple skin leather detailing.
Handcrafted in London.
- Premium golden hardware
- Padded laptop compartment
- Four internal pockets including an elasticated water bottle compartment
- Hidden, zipped back pocket for valuables
- Adjustable straps
- Premium double puller zips made made from recycled bottles
- Smooth wipe-clean regenerated nylon ECONYL®
- AppleSkin™ vegan leather made from apples
- Recycled polyester straps and zip tapes made from PET bottles
- Polyester lining, made from recycled plastic bottles
- Felt padding sourced from recycled textiles and uniforms
Every BEEN London order is packaged and shipped by a wonderful social enterprise, training and employing Londoners with learning disabilities. Please allow for one full day of processing. Items usually arrive in 3-5 days within the UK and 7-9 days for international deliveries.
H 38cm x W 32cm x D 10cm
Laptop compartment: H 34cm x W 30cm to fit laptops up to 15'
Spot clean only with a gently with a damp cloth.
Do not tumble dry.